4. Dec, 2018

A New Journal

I have found a new use for the print examples I made earlier this year. I have wanted to try my hand at hand made books/journals for a while and have had a couple of goes at it but this one came together really easily. The background fabric is hand dyed and then thermofaxed and stamped. The poppies on the front are some Kim was throwing out after a shop display and the button happened to be part of a junk shop find and seemed to go well with the scheme. I have yet to attach the signatures and will probably cover the binding with some lace. I have even managed not to stress about the raw edges on this.